- Richard Restuccia will be presenting “Streamlining Operations“ a webcast on Thursday February 9th from 10 am – 11am PST. This is a free webcast. Learn how to implement a successful shift to efficient, cost-effective — and sustainable — grounds operations.
- February 23rd Richard will be a panelist on “The Power of Social Media for Growers”. This is a free one hour webcast sponsored by Corona Tools and is part of a two week long Growers Success Summit.
- February 28th Richard will be presenting at the Growers Success Summit – “Using Efficient Watering Techniques” at 2:30 pm PST. This is a one hour free webcast sponsored by Corona Tools.
- March 8, Richard Restuccia will be presenting “Sustainable Landscape Maintenance Practices” at the Sustainable Urban Landscape Conference. This will be held at the Performing Arts Theater Cuyamaca College, 900 Rancho San Diego Parkway, El Cajon CA 92019
- March 14th Richard Restuccia will be presenting “Sustainable Commercial Landscape Management“ at the National Facilities Management and Technology Conference in Baltimore MD at 10:00 am EST. This is a one hour presentation on best sustainable management practices implemented on several large commercial properties.